Location: Barcroft Community Center – 4200 S Four Mile Run Dr, Arlington, VA
Hares: Bumspringa, Cock-A-Thong and Juan in a Million
Weather dependent, trail will be ready at 12:00p on SATURDAY, Oct 17, 2020 until the trail disappears WH4 iso-Trail #1951.69 The Whore Mile Run Trail!
Start: SATURDAY, Oct 17 at 12pm. A-A trail from the top of the (free) parking garage at Barcroft Community Center, 4200 S Four Mile Run Dr, Arlington, VA.
• Eagle 5.5 miles/6 for steep inclines/declines, water crossing, no tunnels.
• Turkey 4 miles/4 for steep inclines/declines. Tough dog friendly.
• Walkers 3 miles/1 and is stroller and dog friendly.
• Regular checks and standard hash marks. Hare marks in flour and chalk (see IRL Chalk Talk for colors)
• Carry ID and beer money for DIY BC and DIY On-After.
New District Brewery is less than 1 mile from start at 2709 S Oakland St, Arlington, VA. Open Saturday 12–10PM and Sunday 12–6PM.
• Wear a mask where necessary, use hand sanitizer, and employ social distancing.
• “BC/SC” mark(s) = down-down what you’re carryin’ ‘round.Trail Rules:
• !!DO NOT MARK/SOLVE CHECKS!! Use twigs, rocks, etc. to temporarily mark checks but sweep them away before continuing.
• DO bring chalk to touch up the hare marks for the next Quaranteam when necessary. Use hare arrows when On-On to touch up flour hash marks: /______
• DO take plenty of photos and upload them to the Hash Flash (see link above).
• NO guaranteed Harecohol. Each Pack hasher is their own BF1 meaning BYOLibations and orange food (or do the DIY BC and DIY On-After).
• Hashers not trashers.
• “BC/SC” mark(s) = down-down what you’re carryin’ ‘round.
• Follow CDC guidelines. Wear a mask. Maintain at least six feet of social distance from anyone outside of your live-in Quaranteam. Wash your hands.Here’s the unofficial schedule (all times HST):
By noon Saturday (weather dependent): Hares have finished dead laying trail
12:00p Saturday – Hashers can begin On-Out’ing on trail! (see rules)
WH4 Hash Cash: FREE! for iso-Trail & virtual Circle (but no trail credit earned, see below)
WH4 Trail credit: Due to the clusterfuck that would be trying to log every halfmind r*nning iso-trails and attending virtual Circle, the ONLY way for the Pack to earn trail credit is to pay ~$1 hash cash via these payment methods.There is NO additional requirement beyond the ~$1 payment to earn trail credit (ie. attending iso-trails or virtual Circles) but we do hope you participate in one or both of those hashtivities.
WH4 Frequent Hashers Card: If you’ve already purchased a Frequent Hashers Card (~$10 for 11 credits), please email email@example.com with your hash name and trail date each time you’d like to redeem one of your 11 credits to receive trail credit.
Hares’ Checks and Hash Flash:
View the Hares’ Checks and Hash Flash link here: https://bit.ly/2KiwK56